Develop a business for yourself,
not by yourself!
So you're ready to own a coffee shop? Where do you even begin? As an industry expert, City Dock Coffee is here to help. In order to increase your chances for success in designing, building and operating your new coffee business, we have developed consultation packages that can give you the expert advice and guidance during all phases of developing your business.
Did you know that 90% of all retail
businesses fail for 3 main reasons:
- Poor site selection
- Poor or unclear operational practices
- Inability to buy products in a cost effective manner
The Benefits of Consultation:
- Avoid costly design and build-out mistakes.
- Avoid paying small volume costs for products.
- Avoid making the same operational mistakes that those already in business have already made.
- The power of experience is priceless.
- Experience in site selection, design and build-out.
- A proven formula of tested products and services.
- You are provided with an avenue of volume purchasing power and existing long-term vendor relationships.
- Experienced operational consultation.
City Dock Coffee offers 3 levels of
assistance in setting up your new coffee shop:
Level 1 - Access to Coffee Consultation, providing you with valuable insight and valuable expertise.
Level 2 -Purchase individual store and staff training options during the different stages of development including:
- Initial Discussions with prospective party
- Site Review
- Lease Review
- Economic Review and Site Recommendations
- Site Selection
- Product Needs Review
- Site Design
- Equipment Selection
- Consultation and On Site Build Out
- Owner Training
- Staff Training
- Grand Opening
Level 3 -Total store and staff development from site selection and lease negotiation, equipment and menu selection, to total training and even grand opening support.
For more information on the consultation services listed above, please
click here to
download a City Dock Coffee Consultation Services Brochure. Please contact Steve Duffy
at 410-269-0961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.